GENIWA also needs experts in the different disciplines in Natural Medicine such as;
· Hygiene and Sanitation
· Holistic Medicine
· African Traditional Medicine
· Philosophy and Principles of Natural Medicine / Nature Cure
· First Aid
· Psychology and Counseling
· Music Therapy
· Gynecology and Obstetrics
· Anatomy and physiology
· Clinical Diagnoses and modern Medicine
· Medical Jurisprudence etc
Applicants can also forward their Applications to our Headquarters situated at Wonya Mavio Mile 18, Muea Road-Buea or via our electronic address below.
Minimum qualification is a Bachelor Degree in Science. However experts who are Practitioners in Natural Medicine for at least 10 years the basic minimum qualification is Ordinary Level Certificate or its equivalent.
GENIWA runs HND programs for 2 years, one year for Undergraduate and 2 years for Post Graduate programs.
For more information / registration Contact: 77 62 89 80
99 95 88 93
Campus , Bamenda situated at Ndzimabeuh-Mankon
Campus line: 53 79 46 22
Or visit our websites: www.geniwa.org