October 1, 2014 By
Deadline: 3 December 2014
The Yale University’s signature leadership development program Yale World Fellows is accepting both nominations and applications for the fellowship program. Individuals around the world in their mid-career stage with demonstrated work accomplishments and a clear indication of future contributions and excellence are the ideal candidates to become Yale World Fellows.
This is a four-month residential program including
- A cutting-edge global issues curriculum
- Individualized skill-building
- Access to prominent thinkers and practitioners
The fellowship will begin in Mid-August and end in Mid-December 2015. The fellows will share
- Applicants can be citizen of any country around the world except for the US.
- Applicants must be in the mid-career stage i.e. 5-20 years into their careers with demonstrated work accomplishments and a clear indication of future contributions and excellence.
- Applicants must be proficient in English language.
- Applicants must have established record of extraordinary achievement and integrity.
- Applicants must be committed to engage in crucial issues and to make a difference at the national or international level.
- Applicants must have special capacity for critical, creative, entrepreneurial, and strategic thinking.
- Nominations can be made of more than one candidate.
Note: Application must be made via online process. Applicants need to create an account to access the online application. Only completed applications are considered, please upload required materials and request letters of recommendation by beginning the application early.
For more information, please visit Yale World Fellows.
When News Breaks Out, We Break In. (The 2014 Bloggies Finalist)