ads

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Nollywood Actor, Desmond Elliot Wins Assembly Seat

Desmond Elliot, one of Naija's finest actor has won a Parliamentary seat to represent the people of Surulere at the Lagos State House of Assembly. Elliot gave PDP candidate Bayo Smith a bashing to emerge victorious in Saturday's elections. Eeven though news reports say Desmond Elliot used money to woo voters, his supporters have debunked the allegations as baseless and unfounded. However, he is quoted to have denied the allegation, arguing that he did not need to bribe anyone. 

Hear him: “Please remain focused and prayerful, I didn’t bribe my way to where God has placed me, is it now that I will start.. and what am I bribing them for again?” he said in a tweet.


When News Breaks Out, We Break In. (The 2014 Bloggies Finalist)

No comments: