ads

Friday, December 25, 2015

Ghanian Traditional Healer Gave 1700 African Prophets, Pastors, Power to Perform Miracles and Make Money

 My Zimbabwe News can exclusively reveal that over 1 700 pastors and “men of God” from different parts of Africa have approached the seemingly most powerful “sangoma” in Ghana for powers to perform miracles.
So authoritative is the much-dreaded fetish Priest Nana Kwaku Bonsam of Ghana that he openly and publicly dares any of his critics to challenge him in a battle of supernatural powers. Nana Kwaku Bonsam has got his shrine at Sa-Peiman, a village on the outskirts of Nsawam in the eastern region of Ghana.
His god is called Kofi-Kofi, and is the one who provides him with supernatural powers that are desperately needed by different pastors from all walks of life. The Ghanaian newspaper reported that after visiting Nana Kwaku Bonsam, hundreds of top-of-the-range cars were seen parked at his shrine as various prominent businesspeople and celebrated church founders gathered to secure his services.
The rule is that one could only enter the shrine barefooted and without a phone or a wrist watch. The fetish priest is by no means a poor man, as anyone who enters his shrine for consultation pays an amount of about US$5 000 which excludes the cost of the rituals.
As part of his rituals, the priest hangs a cat alive and slaughters several fowls, a white dove, pigeons and goats and then spills the blood on his god. The inner shrine is packed with several other gods and also has many cartons of talcum powder, bibles, razor-sharp machetes hung around the room, a rifle, golden rings, money, padlocks, calabashes and many other items which are veiled.
Narrating in an interview how powerful he is, the much-dreaded man boasted of his capabilities. “I’m a fetish priest; a powerful one of course, and I use my powers to heal the sick, help people who want to travel abroad, help traders get better sales, protect people from fraudsters, disempower witches and wizards or help people who have one problem or the other.
“I am well-known for the wonders I perform in this country so I receive people from all parts of the country and even people from other countries,” he said. The self-styled sangoma was quoted in an interview with Ghana’s Daily Guide as having said he once produced “miracle money” before a highly-respected traditional chief. “I produced money, a gold watch, handkerchief and other things there and that was so wonderful before the chief of Techiman. At the palace, I was able to plant cocoa seeds and they germinated on that same day; I planted a mango seed and it germinated the same day and I killed a house-fly, resurrected it and made it fly round for all to see,” he said.
Still on “miracle money”, Nana Kwaku Bonsam said when he started performing his “miracles”, anything that he touched turned into money. “Anything I touched turned into money and I even stood on a fresh egg, which did not break,” he said.
The sangoma confirmed that indeed there are pastors who have, and still approach him seeking powers to start prominent churches and perform miracles. “Yes it is true. I give powers to perform miracles to a lot of pastors. Currently I have over 1 700 and something pastors; I might need to look into my register for the figure.
“When they come to me I give golden rings to some of them after taking them through a ritual bath. I give them the ring and a Bible and the power I want them to get is what I put in the ring. “I give some the power to heal, others to see into the future and or the past, or do anything I want them to do. It helps their churches get more members who always want to see signs and wonders,” he revealed.
Asked if he would expose the false pastors who acquired powers from him to perform miracles, the sangoma said: “I am only against those false pastors who have come to me for powers and yet are not keeping their mouths shut but rather making provocative statements against me.
“I am also against those who have gone for powers from other shrines yet preach against us and do not abide by our rules.” Nana Kwaku Bonsam further “showcased” his talent of unbelievable miracles: “I can produce money from nowhere. I can plant a palm tree and make it grow that same day. I can pull the edge of a sharpened cutlass on my throat without it cutting me. And I can heal a lot of sicknesses,” he said.
The fetish priest attacked flamboyant pastors who enrich themselves at the expense of their followers. “Some of them are using the church for fashion parade. Listen to how they preach in their churches and how they mention the names of their church members who have Aids.
“Why are they riding in a lot of cars when their church members are hungry? The Bible itself says we should all bring our belongings, sell and share with the poor and needy.”Was that not why Jesus beat up the gamblers in the temple? Some pastors today are virtually being worshiped by their church members, when Jesus himself was a humble person,” he said.
He said if he wanted he could do like any other false pastor who disguises using the bible “I was born Stephen Osei Mensah. I was not born a fetish priest. I was attending church when I got possessed and if I wanted to do what others (false prophets) are doing I would have attached my fetish to my Bible and called myself Reverend Stephen Osei Mensah,” he said. Several Ghanaian pastors and bishops have previously challenged Nana Kwaku Bonsam, but they all couldn’t take the risk.
According to Bishop Obinim, founder of International God’s Way Church, if any pastor dare doubts the anointing God has given him, the person should meet him and he will call thunder from Heaven to strike him. Nana Kwaku Bonsam came forward and took up the challenge and Bishop Obinim reportedly gave excuses resulting in the “spiritual wrestling” failing to take place.
Prophet Nicholas Osei alias Kumchacha also challenged the renowned fetish priest for a spiritual battle after arranging to meet at Tema-based Adom FM’s premises in Ghana. However, a mammoth crowd that besieged the premises to witness the grand “spiritual showdown” got disappointed after Prophet Kumchacha made second thoughts at the last minute and failed to turn up. Several Zimbabweans have been to Ghana and other West African countries over the past few years. Some of them returned back home and became so powerful in their line of industry.


When News Breaks Out, We Break In. (The 2014 Bloggies Finalist)

No comments: