ads

Sunday, January 10, 2016

South African Pastor Acquires 3 Jets in 3 Years

The saying is strong, 'Who God blesses no man can curse.' Leader and founder of the Enlightened Christian Gathering continues to walk in the path of glory after sealing another breath-taking deal.
Prophet Shepherd Bushiri
 South Africa-based Prophet, Shepherd Bushiri of the Enlightened Christian Gathering (ECG) Church, who is popularly known as 'Major 1',  has yesterday, landed his third private jet, a Gulf Stream III jet which is said to cost $37 million (£25 million) from South African Aviation company, NAC for the acquisition of his third Jet, ZS-VIP.
The prophet and his parents smiling
 The unveiling ceremony of the new jet ZS-VIP was presented by the biggest South African Aviation Company on Wednesday, 6th January, 2015. The handover ceremony was presided over by Gulf Stream Manager, Larry Flynn and he also received a certificate for becoming the youngest buyer of a Gulf Stream jet.
The man of God posted pictures of the new jet on his Facebook page and dedicated the new jet to all the people who follow him and understand his vision. 
 Speaking on his new acquisition, he said: 
Gulf stream manager presenting the prophet with a certificate of ownership
 "Am a man of God and I believe I need to leave by example. I am what God says I am.
I was born a winner. I teach the word that strengthens the faith of 'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me,' and that exactly what am doing now. I am what God says I am and not how other people judge me.
I believe to inspire a lot of Christians out there more especially fellow men of God. We can do it because greater is he who lives in us. This goes to people who understands my vision. This is not for me but to those who believe in better things".
When criticised for spending money that could have been used to help the poor by one follower on Facebook, Prophet Shepherd Bushiri replied: "When are you going to sell your phone which you have used to type here and give the money to the poor?." 
 According to Malawi's Nyasa Times newspaper, Prophet Bushiri is thought to be the richest man in Malawi and has recently revealed that he plans to open a bank and mobile company in South Africa.
Inside the Gulfstream jet
 The publication also revealed that more than half of Malawi's population of 16 million live under the poverty line.
 See more photos of the private jet below;
The prophet and his wife


When News Breaks Out, We Break In. (The 2014 Bloggies Finalist)

No comments: