ads

Monday, August 22, 2016

Why Genevieve Nnaji Dumped Me - Actor, Okechukwu Joseph

 Following a failed romantic affair with the delectable actress, Genevieve Nnaji, recently returned actor, Okechukwu Joseph now reveals what went wrong.
Okechukwu Joseph(L), Genevieve Nnaji (R)

Determined to make a difference, Okechukwu Joseph ventured into the movie industry but after about a decade, the actor believed that he had not made the desired change. and so he travelled to the United States where he enrolled at the New York Film Academy. The result of this is a soon-to-be released movie entitled, Second Chance.
 In an interview with Christian Agadibe of The Sun, Joseph talks about his new film, aborted romance with star actress, Genevieve Nnaji and his plans for Nollywood.
 On his failed romantic affair with Genevieve Nnaji, Joseph said:
"I had no difficulty mingling. What I had issues with was entangling- copulating. And like I said earlier, I wasn’t ready because I was a virgin and I didn’t want to tell anybody. I was always making excuses about why I couldn’t ‘get down.’ In fact this is one of the reasons my very short relationship with Genevieve was such a disaster. This is the first time I am admitting this publicly. Genny and I met and became friends on the set of Mark of the Beast.
 "Of course in her very early days. It was as though we were in some type of experiment. But I learned a lot about her within that short period. Two unforgettable moments- the day she introduced her little brother to me and the day she told me literally everything about herself. She trusted me that much. My mind was racing like crazy and I kept wondering how so little people knew about this young Amazon who was out to play the Esther for her family and did she? She felt like family to me.
 "Unfortunately, we couldn’t go further because of my funny little ‘virgin’ secret. Not that she solicited or asked for anything but of course, my body language was downright repulsive to that effect and it didn’t take anything for any woman with brains to figure it out. She was so full of pragmatic energy and so on-the-go- like woman on a mission. Never ready to play around with stuff she couldn’t put up with. I hope she’s still that way. She has got an incredible story to her glory."


When News Breaks Out, We Break In. (The 2014 Bloggies Finalist)

No comments: