ads

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

No One Will Be Compared To Me - Cristiano Ronaldo

 Real Madrid superstar, Cristiano Ronaldo believes 'no-one will be compared with him' as he praises his own talent and dedication.

 
Cristiano Ronaldo
 
 
While speaking in a new Nike advert, 5-time Ballon d'Or winner, Cristiano Ronaldo, declared that there is nobody in the world with his 'talent, dedication or work ethic' and insists no-one can be compared with him.
According to Dailymail Sports, the Real Madrid superstar believes he is No. 1 in plenty of categories as the debate over whether he or Lionel Messi is better.

'In the beginning I was dreaming to be best player in the world,' Ronaldo said.
'Friends of mine, they look at me like, "what are you talking about?" I played for fun, for a joke, but in my mind I think that potential started in Manchester, that's when I started to believe.
'I don't see many people with my talent, my dedication, my work, my ethic of football. No-one is going to be compared with me, no-one is going to be Cristiano Ronaldo. You're going to be yourself, I'm going to be myself.'

Ronaldo has scored 562 goals in 753 career matches, a remarkable return, and has more than one goal a game in his time at Real Madrid.
All that is missing from his trophy room is the World Cup, something which the Portgual legend will be hoping to put right in the summer.




When News Breaks Out, We Break In. (The 2014 Bloggies Finalist)

No comments: