ads

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home - Tonto Dikeh Raises Alarm

 
NOLLYWOOD actress, Tonto Dikeh has taken to social media to alert the public of a possible arrest by the Nigeria police.
 
In the post she shared, the divorced single mother of one said the police are coming to her house to arrest her. She also stated that plans are on ground to record the whole process and that she is not afraid of any police officer. The actress did not state what her offence could have been.
 
Read her post below:
 
"I guess I am now a criminal..
 
MY STOMACH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO And they are even coming with Press to record my arrest Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..

#IF THE HAIR ON MY SONS BODY IS TOUCHED OGA POLICE YOU WILL HAVE TO BURY ME,YOU WILL HAVE TO KILL ME,HAaaaa OGA POLICE there is no FEAR bone in my system!!!
 
I am a mother and nothing in this life can intimidate me…
 
#Call me LION KING….
 
#Dear Oga police if you need me you have my no. Like I said going to my home if anything happens to my son,Pls have a spare of whatever you did to him to do to me once I land Abuja!!!
 
#DROPS MIC"
 


When News Breaks Out, We Break In. (The 2014 Bloggies Finalist)

No comments: