ads

Monday, January 8, 2018

Popular Man of God Releases 63 Prophecies for 2018

A former Vice-President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar has been warned to watch his back following the release of 63 prophecies for 2018 by a renowned man of God.

Former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar
 
The General Overseer of the Voice of Liberty Intercessors Ministry, Apostle Joshua Mone has released 63 prophecies for 2018 describing it as a year of supernatural surprises.
 
The man of God specifically warned former Vice President Atiku Abubakar to watch his back as prepares to contest the 2019 Presidential election.
 
Read the full 63 prophecies below:
 
1. 2018 is a year of supernatural surprises
 
2. I see a year of angelic encounter/help
 
3. The church shall become a home for many
 
4. I see young ministers/Pastors emerging and old ones bowing out
 
5. I see a fresh attack on the church through policies and actions
 
6. The scandal against a popular preacher shall be exposed
 
7. I see a year of expectant mothers shouting for joy
 
8. I see a year of marital celebration
 
9. Nigeria must pray; the strength of Nigeria as a nation is gone.
 
10. I see a year where the mighty in government and the politically protected shall be brought down
 
11. I see a new financial policy
 
12. I see a year of political trouble and heavy assassination
 
13. I see many politician being replaced due to terrible health issues
 
14. I see arrest in politics; this is against opposition parties
 
15. I see terrible genocide that has never been recorded in decades in Nigeria happening
 
16. I see the earth shaking
 
17. Nigeria must pray and take measures against earthquake
 
18. I see more bomb explosion, but it is political
 
19. I see fire outbreaks. This following people must pray; Banks, Tank Farms, Fuel Stations, Major Markets and Schools.
 
20. Atiku oh no! Watch your back.
 
21. I see fake products everywhere. Measures must be put in place to tackle this
 
22. I see water level rising
 
23. I see Kaduna mourning
 
24. I see the Presidential seat empty
 
25. I see a mighty wind blowing through the West to the East
 
26. I see six (6) government in serious trouble
 
27. Nigeria Police Force shall be reform
 
28. I see replacement of Service Chiefs
 
29. I see great movement from the North to the South and East; this movement is dangerous
 
30. I see community crisis
 
31. I see a Governor being assassinated
 
32. I see miracle employments
 
33. I see high notable personalities from international communities visiting Nigeria. This is troublesome.
 
34. I see trouble that will lead to reformation in the education sector
 
35. Occultic ministries/organization shall be heavily discovered and exposed
 
36. I see high level of blackmailers emerging; carefulness is required
 
37. President Donald Trump will face more political and religious attack but God is with him
 
38. I see a new religion; this is the anti-Christ
 
39. I see new electricity supply
 
40. The aviation department must put measures in place; I see missing plane
 
41. China needs prayer; I see ball of fire
 
42. I see a new political party prevailing
 
43. The Governor of Delta state must pray; I see conspiracy and attack
 
44. Ritualist shall increase; the children and women must be carefully watched over
 
45. I see a Governor’s convoy under serious attack
 
46. I see a year where the mighty shall be brought down and the small shall be lifted high
 
47. A popular university will experience serious challenges due to government policy
 
48. I see deportation
 
49. I see the Naira sinking
 
50. I see a new Delta State
 
51. Liberty attack shall bring her great honour
 
52. I see high circulation of money
 
53. 2018 is a year of the unexplainable and unexpectable
 
54. I see global war
 
55. I see fraudsters being caught
 
56. I see a new face in Uvwie
 
57. The Chairman of Uvwie Local Government must pray; I see conspiracy, set-up and serious opposition
 
58. I see great development in Ekpan and Effurun
 
59. Bayelsa needs prayer
 
60. I see great opposition in Warri South and Warri South – West
 
61. Chevron must not go!
 
62. I see a year of great wisdom
 
63. A popular shopping mall shall face serious attack.


When News Breaks Out, We Break In. (The 2014 Bloggies Finalist)

No comments: