ads

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Late Winnie Mandela's Granddaughter Shares Last Conversation With Her Granny On Social Media (Photos)

 Late Winnie Mandela's granddaughter, has posted the last conversation she had with her activist grand-mother days before she passed away.

 
Nelson and Winnie Mandela
 On April 2, South African anti-apartheid campaigner, Winnie Madikizela-Mandela, who is a former wife of South Africa's first black president, Nelson Mandela, died at the aged 81.
Only a week before Winnie Mandela's death, her granddaughter, Zoleka Mandela, joked about a conversation she had with her late grandmother. 
She took to her Instagram handle (@zolekamandela) on Thursday, March 26, to share the interesting post. 
According to the post, Zoleka told her late grandmother that she was searching for the right man for her and intends to screen all of them before her 82nd birthday. 
Zoleka and Winnie Mandela
Zoleka's conversation with late Winnie reads: "Zoleka : Ma, it's time I found you a boo thang so he can do the thangs that need to be done! What is actually your type? 

My Day One (my grandmother): Darling, just look at your grandfather. That's my type. 


Zoleka : Guuuurrrrlllll!!! To all the Madiba, 'types,' kindly submit your applications (as well as accompanying documents i.e., your economic aspects, title deeds, medical history, maybe even your will, proof of military training, political position and etc) ahead of My Day One's upcoming 82nd birthday, to improve your chances for an interview with me! I'M ONLY KIDDING!!! 

P.S. I told her I would post our conversation on Instagram and she laughed!"  


When News Breaks Out, We Break In. (The 2014 Bloggies Finalist)

No comments: