ads

Sunday, December 20, 2015

TB Joshua’s daughter called to the bar in the United States of America

Serah Oyindamola Joshua

Serah Oyindamola Joshua, is the first daughter of Pastor T.B. Joshua. She was called to the Bar this week in Nigeria having successfully completed the September 2015 Bar Final Examinations at the Nigerian Law School.  In an exclusive interview with The Guardian, Serah revealed that she will also be called to the bar in New York in January, having passed final examinations in November.
“I’m grateful to God, my family and friends, who have been of help to me. I am humbled and privileged to have succeeded. I am privileged and fortunate to be the daughter of such a humble and great man of God called TB Joshua. He is someone I look up to because my father is a man of God and he has been able to guide me every time I need him. I am so humbled to be his daughter. He has been a good guide. Thus, I can’t afford to disappoint him and God, because to whom much is given, much is expected.” Serah told The Guardian How does she react to comments about her father? She says,
 “He is a true example of humility. I have seen so many character traits in him that are worthy to emulate. As a father, he is the best father anybody can pray to have. I am not just saying that because he is my father; this is just the truth. Also, it’s not what I think about him or what people think about him that counts but what God says about him.” She adds, “That’s why I said he is a true man of God and it’s not what people say that counts but what God says. Everybody has the right to air his or her opinion but God’s opinion counts most.”
Source: The Guardian


When News Breaks Out, We Break In. (The 2014 Bloggies Finalist)

No comments: