ads

Saturday, November 18, 2023

In Memory of Ta Nformi Yinkfu Hon. Dr. Awudu Mbaya: My Hero



In Memory of Ta Nformi Yinkfu Hon. Dr. Awudu Mbaya Cyprian: My Hero 
18/11/2023
They say grief is the,  is! the only thing one could not give someone before they passed —  no matter how long they lived, but to be without them is inconceivable. There are few absolutes in life, but Ta Nformi Yinkfu Hon. Dr. Awudu Mbaya’s absence from this corporal world is an immeasurable loss. As sure as the sun rises in the East, it also shines less brightly because he is gone. This world is a better place because we had people like him who identified themselves with society. 
Greatly loved, deeply missed. Honourable, your life was a blessing, but it pains me to say your memory is a treasure. As the people's man of this century, you are loved beyond words and will be missed beyond measure. When a man of the people like you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure. Death has dealt a painful blow to my heart, but I hold on to fact that no matter how much this grief hurts, I know you cheated death by leaving a great legacy. To me,  I’ve never seen someone who would never compromise his value like you did. That’s quality of a great man and you kept up with every day.
Life can be fleeting but a life lived to the full create profound memories that will live for centuries. At one point today i thought i was daydreaming. But the thousands upon thousands of people who stormed Njap to pay homage waked me up. Its still hard on me to believe. Yes, my hero is in heaven. Farewell Daddy.  

When News Breaks Out, We Break In. (The 2014 Bloggies Finalist)

No comments: