ads

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Query Me If I don't Name My Cabinet This Month - Buhari Tells Nigerians



The president has reiterated that he will not fail to announce his ministers this month

At a joint press conference with President John Dramani Mahama of Ghana, President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday in Aburi, Ghana, reassured Nigerians and the international community that he would name his cabinet before the end of the month.
While responding to a question on the appointment of Ministers Buhari said, "After I was sworn-in, I said I will have my cabinet in September. I expect that Nigerians should ask me questions after the 30th of September if I do not do so."
 Buhari also stated that the Nigerian military, alongside the Multi-National Joint Task Force, had made remarkable progress in the fight against Boko Haram since he assumed office as President.
"The first thing I did after I came into office was to reorganize the military and clear orders were given to them in terms of retraining, re-equipping and redeployment of troops.
"In the northeast, the military is gaining ground and Boko Haram has been limited to the Sambisa forest.
"Internally Displaced Persons are gradually moving back home and they are being reintegrated into their respective communities,"  Buhari said.


When News Breaks Out, We Break In. (The 2014 Bloggies Finalist)

No comments: