ads

Friday, August 23, 2013

Ahead September 30, Martin Fon Yembe Speaks Out

 Martin Fon Yembe, former SDF Provincial chairman has made a public declaration ahead of the September 30, 2013 Municipal elections. The award winning political icon who is SDF aspiring councilor for Ndu council in Donga Mantung Division says "one of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics" is that those who refuse to be part " end up being governed by" their inferiors. 
Excerpts
 I write to extend my greetings to all my friends and those who don’t agree with me in one way or the other. I do so at a time my people of Ngarum in the Ndu Local Government Area have chosen me to represent
them at the forth-coming local elections in Ndu. I do so, believing that the prayers of two are better than that of one. I do so, conscious of the task we have to overcome the hurdles placed in our paths by the devil incarnate, the CPDM. I do so, with Psalm 119: vs 105 as my guide, God’s Word being the lamp to my feet and a light to my path. I do so based on Plato’s principle that “ One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.”
I believe that  each person must do their part. If some of us are unwilling to participate in elections, no matter how bad the laws are, all of us are going to suffer. I have the conviction that I too can contribute in the alleviation of the present precarious state of things in my community. Reason why I pray you put me in your prayers as I will be appreciating any ideas from you to help me and my community fly above the mountains
of troubles and tribulations. May God continue to bless and sustain you. To Him alone be the Glory.
MARTIN FON YEMBE

When News Breaks Out, We Break In. Minute by Minute Report on Cameroon and Africa

No comments: