ads

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Shocking: I was Offered N20million to Donate My Sperm - Nollywood Actor, IK Ogbonna Reveals

 Nollywood handsome hunk, IK Ogbonna, has sent the internet buzzing with mixed reactions after he made a controversial statement on his highest temptation so far.

IK Ogbonna and his wife, Sonia
 
Speaking in an exclusive interview with LIB on Thursday, October 6, popular Nollywood actor and model, Ikechukwu Mitchel Ogbonna, widely known as IK Ogbonna revealed his highest temptation since coming into prominence as he narrated how he strived so hard to get to the top.
 
"There are times when I was broke to zero Naira, I’d leave my friend’s place to visit my sister at the bridge clinic to ask for as little as -N-2000.

"On that faithful day while sitting waiting for my sister, a woman met me with her husband and offered me N20m to donate my sperm, who probably could be impotent."
 
Speaking further, the father-of-one, also stated that after several thought; he couldn’t withstand gifting his own offspring. 
 
"After having several thought about the offer, I told myself that I would be a very great man someday, and my kids will live out of sight because that is the highest temptation; I have ever experienced all my life."



When News Breaks Out, We Break In. (The 2014 Bloggies Finalist)

No comments: